[SeMissourian.com] Fair ~ 99°F  
Heat Advisory
Friday, Aug. 22, 2014

Fire report Nov. 13

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Nov. 13

The Nevada Fire Department responded to a report of smoke in a building at 900 S. Adams. On arrival, they found a light/fan fixture in a bathroom on fire. The fire was extinguished and checked for extension. The fire was confined to the fixture and ceiling area of the bathroom. The power was secured and smoke was removed from the building. The loss was estimated at $1,200 bond.