City of Nevada announces changes in operations
The City of Nevada announced Friday afternoon that all essential City Operations are fully staffed and available. According to the release, "Our top priority is the health, safety and welfare of our staff and our citizens."
The following updates to the City of Nevada operations and services will go into effect Monday, March 23:
The City Hall lobby will be closed to the public.
Water / Sewer Services:
Please use one of the following options to pay water and sewer bills:
• City Hall drop box
• Automated phone payment: (417) 448-5115 option 1
• Online: www.nevadamo.gov
• Mail: 110 S. Ash, Nevada, MO 64772
• Online application: www.nevadamo.gov.
• Email application to: email@example.com.
• Phone: (417) 448-5115
• Phone: 417-448-5115
• Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Service issues and emergencies:
• Monday-Friday 8 a.m.-5 p.m.: (417) 448-5115
• After 5 p.m. and weekends: (417) 448-2710
The City of Nevada Fare Share Public Transportation is encouraging transportation for essential trips such as shopping and medical appointments. Hours of operation have temporarily changed to the following:
Monday, Wednesday through Friday: 7 a.m. to 4 p.m.; Tuesday 6 a.m. to 3 p.m.; and Saturday through Sunday, closed.
• Water Treatment Plant lobby will be closed to the public. Call (417) 448-5117 for information.
• Wastewater Treatment Plant lobby will be closed to the public. Call (417) 448-5118 for information.
• Nevada Animal Shelter lobby will be closed to the public. Call (417) 448-5109 for an appointment.
• Fire Department Lobby will be closed to the public. Call (417) 448-5105 for information.
• Nevada Police Department lobby will remain opened as staffing allows. The department continues to encourage communication through phone calls at (417) 448-2710.
The following City Departments are available by phone:
• City Manager/City Clerk/City Council — (417) 448-5102
• The Planning and Zoning Department — (417) 448-5113
• Public Works — (417) 448-5114